Ordering Information for Spring 2017 Delivery
First off, we thank you for considering the New Hampshire State Forest Nursery for your planting needs. We offer you more than 50 different bare-root seedling species and specialty packages of incomparable quality and price for your forestry, wildlife, conservation, or education project.
Sorry, we are not able to take on-line or telephone orders. You must mail-in (or fax to 603-271-6488 when paying by credit card) your order. Please print and fill out our Seedling Order Form (requires the free Acrobat Reader) for your convenience. We do, however, have an excellent telephone system. If you have any questions, please call us at (603) 271-2214 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. If you prefer, we would be pleased to respond to your email.
(requires the free Acrobat Reader to print)
- PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE LOWER RIGHT NOTICE BOX OR THE SEEDLING PAGE FOR AVAILABILITY.
- Indicate whether you will pick up your seedlings at the Nursery, "county delivery point" (write county name) or shipped by UPS at extra cost. To figure your UPS charge go to "How to Figure Your United Parcel Service (UPS) Charge." For county delivery, each County Forester designates a "county delivery point" in each county, except Merrimack. "Seedlings are delivered to the "county delivery point" for customer pick up when notified. Note: Merrimack County delivery point is the Nursery, Route 3, Boscawen.
- Enter daytime and evening telephone numbers where the person placing the order can be reached Monday through Friday.
- Indicate species or specialty package and quantity wanted. Please order no less than minimum quantity indicated on the price list. For your convenience, indicate a "second choice" species in case your first choice is sold out.
- For your convenience you may choose to pay by MasterCard, Visa, check, or money order. Make checks payable to "TREASURER, STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE". Fill in your credit card information in the space provided.
- Sign your name, date, and mail early to:
DIVISION OF FORESTS AND LANDS
172 Pembroke Road, Concord, NH 03301
Attention: Nursery Seedlings
WE STRIVE TO SATISFY EVERY CUSTOMER. YOUR ORDER WILL BE FILLED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SEEDLING INVENTORY. TO ENSURE YOUR SATISFACTION, PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SECOND CHOICE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SECOND CHOICE AND WE ARE UNABLE TO FILL YOUR ORDER, WE SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU TRY US AGAIN NEXT YEAR. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. THANK YOU!
Weather permitting, seedling orders can usually be accepted through the last week of April for Nursery pickup in Boscawen and UPS Shipment only. Sorry, county delivery is not available as a shipping option after March 31.
If you need help with species selection and/or planting plans, you are encouraged to contact your Cooperative Extension Forester serving your county or a licensed professional forester.
For questions about your order please contact us.